¡Buenos días a todos!
¿Cómo estás hoy?
Muchas gracias to Jessica for her lovely clothes designs. I love her ‘Arco iris’ theme.
Today I have an explorers quiz for you.
Use the internet to find the location of the following famous places in Spain. (Hint: the first one is where Year 6 went in February!)
- La Plaza de España – a semi-circle square!
- La Sagrada Familia – a very big unfinished church
- La Alhambra – a beautiful Arabic palace and fortress
- La Mezquita – an impressive Mosque-Cathedral
- El museo de Prado – an art museum
Can you work out what these famous Spanish people are famous for?
- Rafael Nadal
- Pablo Picasso
- Hernando Cortes
- Sergio Ramos
- Antonio Gaudí
¡Buena Suerte! Good luck!
Scroll down for las respuestas (the answers)
Señora Hayes x
- Tennis player
- A 16th century explorer and conqueror
- Football player